Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sexy Inventors & Painters, Barbies & Money...

Young Money featuring Lloyd .::Bedrock::.

Never understood the hype with these...people, especially this Nicki Minaj AKA "Barbie" thing. The first official single, Bedrock, features almost the entire roster of the Young Money family - inlcuding Drake, Weezy, Tyga and some other unimportant rappers - and guest stars former rat-looking Murder Inc flop singer Lloyd who comes out of nowhere. I can't even begin to tell you what I think of Nicki's image. I heard she had some platinum blond wig on 106 & Park. *Cough*Lil Kim*Cough* Anyway, I just can't get with this gimmick. I'm convinced Weezy writes both Nicki and Drake's verses. They all sound WAY too similar. And the other rappers...well, they suck. Side note: Fake or not, Nicki has a nice rack and ass, and I never noticed how cute Tyga actually is...in this video.
Young Money's We Are Young Money and Lil Wayne's Rebirth drops 12/22.

Trey Songz .::One Love::.

I admit before the Ready album, I hardly ever thought twice about Trey Songz. Good thing he dropped a mixtape titled Anticipation. That made me pay attention to him. Well, that and the fact he upgraded himself into the sexy category. I downloaded Ready when it leaked and later spent my $13.99 on the physical release. One of the best male R&B vocalist and album of 2009, second to Maxwell of course. One Love is the 5th or 6th single (I lost count). I can't get enough of his album cover. #drool
READY is in stores now.

Speaking of sexy singers, my current main celebrity crush Chris Brown released his 3rd studio album Graffiti today. It is a good album and I know you all downloaded the leak version. Go buy it anyway.


Cop Graffiti (Deluxe Edition) in stores now!!

Shameless Plug: Rihanna - Rated R also in stores now. Get into it! (Not tryna be funny...)

2 comments:

sc8709 said...

Yeah I can't get into Nicki Minaj either and I think Lil Wayne is FUCKING the entire Young Money roster...but #imjussayin.

TOY COUTURE said...

lol @sc8709

I can't get into Nicki jacking Lil' Kim's style circa 1996... SMH... I was leery about CB's cd but since you say its good I'll give it a try