Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I can't wait to H.A.T.E.U...


H.A.T.E.U. is the 2nd 3rd single to be released from her flop album, Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel. This definitely wouldn't be a Mariah video without her body being digitally altered to appear slim and fit. I feel Mimi would have done better releasing Angel's Cry instead of this, which would have given her SOME kind of success. Honestly, it's the only hit, aside from the crapfest called Obsessed, on the album, which has sold less than 400 thousand copies to date. The word is she's prepping a remix album. SMH. She might as well hang it up and take at least a 2 year break, let people miss her. I still can't get into this cd. Good thing I didn't spend my money.

Lambs, don't be offended and attack me because I don't like the cd. It's not that serious.

No comments: