Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Storytellers...of erotica...

As I wrote in my introductory entry, I’m a writer. When I was younger I used to write lyrics and poetry. During high school, I wrote short amateur screenplays. By college, I transitioned into kind of a soap opera-like untitled scripted screenplay. Now, I have 2 unfinished novels that I started writing about 3 years ago. Due to school, I haven’t had much time to write like I used to. I thought about posting some of my work here but, you know, Beyoncé might be waiting to steal credit. As good of a writer I am, so I’ve been told (#Brag), I haven’t reached the level of writing good sex scenes or stories. The thing is, I'm a Scorpio. We're major freaks by nature. I did phone bone once but it never did much for me. The real thing though - in the bedroom, in the kitchen, the living room, the driveway, a room full of people sleeping - is a different story. *Winks* So why can't I put erotic action on paper? I think I should try it out for practice soon. #2010ToDoList.
 I have to give a #shoutout to my friend and fellow blogger Steven, a developing author who’s been writing some hot erotic stories. Check him out. I sure could use a few pointers from him. #ShamelessPlug: Welcome To My World…

No comments: