Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So I came out...

...the other day to my cousin, whom I'm staying with here in ATL. Yeah, he's gay too.

He had asked if I wanted to go out to the club with him and his friends, so I told him "sure". He then emphasized it's a gay club. I told him, "So."

A few days later, he wanted to see if I was sure if I'd have no problem going to a gay club, right? So he asked me why, and I told him "because I am."

"You are what?"
"Gay."
"Are you sure?"
*Blank stare*
"Fuck you mean, am I sure?"

Basically, he kept asking question after question. I had to explain how and why I was sure. I wasn't even prepared for where this conversation was going.

"Do you want to be with a guy?"
"Have you been with a girl? Did you like it? How was it?"
"When was the last time you've been with a guy?"
"How many guys?"
"Tell me about your first time."
"Did you give or receive?"
"How did you know about 'cleaning yourself'?"
"Where have you had sex?"
"How big were these dudes?"
"Do you still talk to them?"
"Are you talking to someone now?"
"Are you going to give up the goodies to him?"

Needless to say, this was the most craziest, awkward conversation I've ever had. Then he had to make me tell him the words "I'm gay" because I've never really spoke them before. Countless times. Until I got comfortable saying it. I think I was comfortable by the 2nd time but he was being an ass. I love my crazy kinfolk.

4 comments:

Donté. said...

LMAO! I know it probably isn't a laughing matter for some, but this sounds so familiar to me.

sc8709 said...

You have more patience than me...I woulda cussed him out for askin all them damn questions. Tell him I said heyyyyyyyyyyyy tho :)

AJ said...

D - lyao lol. I was ctfu the whole time lol
SC - Oh but it was fuckin' hilarious though. You had to be there lol. I'll tell him

Unknown said...

lmfao..that was some personal questions to be asking...mostly by a family member.