Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is it wrong?


If you’re talking to someone and you’re not sure whether you two are dating, though you like that person but they haven’t shown any signs of wanting to be more than friends…is it wrong to have a one night stand with someone else, even if you didn’t have feelings for them? Would you feel guilty, like you’ve cheated? What if you did but you later find out the person you like actually does want to be more than friends?
Man that would suck. All I can say is "Damn."

What do you think?

2 comments:

CutieTJ said...

Hello! I wouldn't feel guilty because the feelings were not CLEAR!! And nothing was official! Now, had you known the person liked you the same way you liked him then yeah I would feel guilty. You too can still move fwd and date as well.

UrSoVain said...

I'd question how interested i actually am with that person whom I've been talking to, i guess. People tend to make space in their lives for the things that matter the most to them. I don't like to be grey areas with people I'm interested in getting serious with. Sleeping around is cute if that's a person's thing. But essentially if there's someone im really into id focus my energy on them.