Saturday, July 24, 2010

ATL Diaries: Dreams, Pizza and Politics


Well, I finally have a start date for my new job. Starting this Monday, I’ll officially be employed. A steady paycheck and no worries, yay me! Lol

Anyways, I did some getting out this week. No clubs though. A friend took me out showing me around some areas of Midtown. We walked through Atlantic Station, which is a place I may be hitting up quite a bit. I can finally say I live in a city where there’s an H&M…even if I can’t fit their shit. Which reminds me, I need a workout partner. *makes mental note* The friend also took me to this pizza place that I don’t remember the name of but it’s some good pizza. We also went to see Inception…for free. *Don’t ask* Oh, and I’m not supposed to tell that he ate some ice cream. Well, I’m telling y’all but y’all don’t know who he is, lol. I certainly enjoyed that time and learned a little more about ATL.

Other than that, I’ve been watching CNN all week. I think it’s because I need my politics fix since I have no one here to discuss it. At least I’m getting my lemon pepper wings.

No comments: