Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ATL Diaries: The first week...

I'm starting my new life in Atlanta. So far, I haven't done much. I did meet my future co-workers and the boss. Had some of the soul food that gave me the serious case of the "itis". I live in Midtown, about 5 to 10 minutes down the street from CNN headquarters, Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome. In fact, I can see all three from my place. Great view. I can't wait to start hitting up the malls and clubs. One club I want to go to is Traxx because I hear so much about it. I'm finally being myself. Oh yeah, I spent an evening with a special person, finally meeting him for the first time. Could something happen? Stay tuned...

3 comments:

UrSoVain said...

Lol Go to Chapparal or Club Miami or Club 360. Traxx is not where it's at anymore. Oh, be sure to check out www.inthelifeatl.com and www.wassupnatl.com to stay informed about upcoming Pride Events and whats going on in general. And welcome to the A-Town!

sc8709 said...

You really don't wanna go to Traxx...its a big hot ass mess

AJ said...

LMAO @ yall saying no to Traxx. Okay then. But I'll check out some of the Pride events.