Thursday, July 1, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge: Day 1 - Your Best Friend


{Nikki} All I can say is thank you. Knowing you for the past three years have been the best and I thank God for bringing you into my life. In fact, it’s funny we have the same cousins and crossed paths so many times before we actually met, lol. I’ve had a couple of best friends in my life but you have been the best yet. We shared so much laughter and so many tears between us. You’ve been there for me through whatever, even if I didn’t want you there. You’re the greatest there is. Even if you get on my last nerves and annoy the heck out of me sometimes {often…very, very often}, I will always love you for sticking it out with me and my crazy personality. You’ve gotten to know me, more than what my own family does. Sometimes, though, it seems like you need a manual, lol. No matter what happened between us, our friendship prevailed. I want you to know that I do care, though it may seems as if I don’t. Now it seems that I’m going to be leaving (if I get things settled in time). I want you to know, whatever happens from here on out, I’ll always be there for you - my ears and my shoulders, and I hope you’ll do the same for me. I may not tell you everything, seem so mysterious (which I like to be) and secretive (you ain’t gotta know err’thang lol) but I hope one day you’ll FINALLY understand me completely and why I’m that way. You are the TRUEST friend there is and I hate when you’re taken advantage of. Just remember everything I tell you when you’re going through something and you’ll be alright. I love you bestie and I appreciate you very much.
AJ

No comments: