Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Day 4 - Your siblings:

To my older lil bro and sis: I don’t think anybody has the kind of bond as siblings we have. We fuss and we fight but at the end of the day, we all laugh. If there was an argument, two seconds later we’re there for each other. I wouldn’t trade you guys for anything in the world. Nothing and no one will ever come between us. Even though we’ll now be halfway across the country apart, my love and our bond will never change. You are two of the greatest people in my life ever. I love you guys so much and I always will. I hope y’all will come visit me sometimes.
To my baby bro and sis: You guys are still pretty young and getting to know me as I’m getting to know you. I’m still trying to get used to having such young siblings. It’s weird though because I’m old enough to be your dad, lol. For 20 years, I only had to deal with just two, and now I have two more. What in the world am I going to do? At least we’re off to a good start, so far. Even though I won’t be in Houston anymore, I’m still going to make sure you guys have whatever you need and that all five of us remain close. I’ll still be your big brother and I’m only a call away. Of course, me and the older ones will make sure y’all don’t do the same crazy things we did. Y’all have to do something crazier, lol. I love y’all.
Day 5 - Your Dreams
I’ve always wanted to become an Obstetrician/Gynecologist. Nooooo, it’s not because I want to look at pussy all day. I get annoyed when people say that, lol. Although, that ain’t too bad. I realized this dream when I was in middle school and it’s something that I became passionate about. Of course, I need to hurry up and finish undergrad so I can get my ass to med school. But I’d rather take my time right now. I’m currently on a journey that can take me anywhere. I’m enjoying life. Fuck being a robot zombie.

No comments: