Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Beginnings...

Atlanta, here I come!

I still can't believe this is actually happening. I'm really leaving the only place I called home since birth: Houston. It will always be my home and I will miss it so much. Everybody's there: my family and friends, acquaintances. *I'm not gonna cry*sniffles* H-town will always be the best...despite Rick Perry, the "Teabaggers" *lmao* and some ghetto country bumpkins. I'll miss the beautiful skyline, trail rides in the middle of the hood, the daily schizophrenic weather, Dave Ward and them, um...well, Astroworld has been gone 5 years already but I'll still miss that like I do to this day. Some restaurants. Oh, especially the Mexican food. No other state can do Mexican like Texas; it's the closest to the REAL thing you'll ever get. Shit, the right restaurant probably IS the real thing, lol. What else: being an hour away from the beaches, Schlitterbaughn (however that place is spelled), the Houston-Dallas rivalry, Rockets games (screw the Texans and Astros), voting for Bill White (Dem) for governor. I'm gonna have to learn everything about Atlanta. By the way, I'll never be a Hawks or Falcons fan. I mean, honestly, they suck. Love me or hate me, I'm a Cowboys and Rockets fan til the day I die. *Atliens probably hate me already lol*

Does it snow in ATL often? I only like snow every four years. Houston thing.

1 comment:

sc8709 said...

AWWWWW congrats!!! I'm happy for you!!!!!!!