Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Usher...the superhero?

I'm dedicating this post to my one of my best buddies....Steven. :-)

As we all know, multiplatinum R&B singer Usher took the stage this past Sunday night to open the most boring but record-breaking (almost 109k in attendance) NBA All-Star game to date, which was held in Dallas (I hear the night life was shit and people were saying H-town was better, hehehe). Anyway, Ush was looking like something straight out of a lame superhero comic book:
 


I'll admit that the "Daddy's Home (Hey Daddy)" song grew on me and I immediately took a liking to the other song "There Goes My Baby". But Usher lost his steez ever since he hooked up with MANteka. And all these publicity stunts - marrying a man and having 2 kids then the messy divorce and trying to stage a hook-up with his ex-chick Chili (of TLC) - are not going to help him get back that "Confessions" magic. I hope he doesn't think he can make a comeback with a lackluster performance wearing carpi pants and a plastic body shield.

 

CLEARLY not a good look. Smh.

2 comments:

sc8709 said...

You know I cant say anything negative about my baby...but that 'got milk' ad is da fool

AJ said...

Yesss iDied when I saw that lol.