Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Music Tuesday: Sade & Monica

British soul singer Sade finally drops her first album after ten long years of absence from the music scene and she doesn't miss a beat. Soldier of Love, the ten-track album which features the smash hit first single of the same title, picks up where Lover's Rock left off. Sade remains true to her soulful sound all while keeping current with today's musical climate. With the second single, Skin, beginning to pick up pace, I can't even tell which songs to check out. The album in its entirety is just that damn good. GET IT!!
 
In stores and available on iTunes now!!

Celebrating fifteen years in the music business, my number one favorite R&B singer Monica is off to a good start with the release of her new smash hit single, Everything to Me, the first off her upcoming fifth studio album, Still Standing. With just two weeks of radio airplay, the song, chosen by Monica's fans during a back and forth battle with executives at J Records, currently sits at #31 on the Billboard R&B charts and climbing. Mo returns to her roots, bringing us that powerful, soulful voice that gave us classics such as Why I Love You So Much, For You I Will and Angel of Mine: talented vocals, real lyrics...just all out SANGIN'!! The single is now available on iTunes and the fan download day is set for this Friday 2/12/2010. Just in time for Valentine's Day.
 
Click HERE to get "Everything to Me" now!

The return of real, quality R&B music was started by Maxwell and Whitney. Monica and Sade is helping to usher its complete return. I hope Bouncy gets on board during her six-month not-so-much-of-a break.

2 comments:

deonte' k said...

Boy u are worst than me with this promotional stuff lol.... getting it all today... ;)

AJ said...

D, I gotta promote the stuff I like. I'm trying to help the real talented artists even though I ain't getting paid a dime, lol!