Monday, February 8, 2010

Lombardi Gras!!!!

  
31-17!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS

Special #shoutout to Tracy Porter for that crazy interception and Jonathan Casillas for recovering that on-side kick!
They were serious about putting this game away, lol!

I say WHO DAT?! Shawty WE DAT!!

Check out that haircut, lol!

 
Somewhere, a very ecstatic Kim Kardashian is jumping around screaming, "I'm getting married! I'm getting married!" I couldn't be more proud. *tear*

 
Sorry, Peyton. I know this must suck for you. 
Anyway...
Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!
(That means "Let the good times roll!" for you non-French speakers)

#Shoutout to all the bandwagon Colts fans that didn't want the Saints to win because you hate that Reggie Bush got a white girlfriend named Kim Kardashian. By the way, she's ARMENIAN!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!! YOU KNEAUX!!!

#WhoDatNation

No comments: