Monday, February 15, 2010

Big face HUNNID!!!

Yep, I'm already at my 100th post.
When I started this thing, I didn't have clear direction of where I wanted to go with this blog.
Hell, I didn't even know what the hell I was doing.
But I kept going anyway and now look where I am.
I'm dedicating this post to all of you - my followers and readers.
Seriously, without y'all, I'd just be another crazy fool that needs to be committed.
Now...I'm FAMOUS!!
Lol, ikid. Seriously, I love all of y'all.
Thank you all for putting up with crazy ol' me and hopefully you'll stick with me for the next 100.
:-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!
...u still need to be committed tho lol

AJ said...

Shaddup! lol

sc8709 said...

Congrats!!!!

PS: Did you see Usher last nite??? Baaaybbaaaaayyyyyyyyy

deonte' k said...

Congrats buddy!! I remember my 100th post lol ;)

AJ said...

Lol Steven I'm gonna do an Usher post just for you.