Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Bug...

I hate getting sick!

As some of y'all probably already know, for the past two weeks I've been sick. I've had some bad days and some okay. For the latter half of the first week, I couldn't talk...at all. Then add in the breathing problems, fatigues, headaches, weakness, sore throats, chest pains and chills. Yeah, pretty much hell.

Aside from still making it to my classes, all I've been doing is drugging myself with the usual Nyquil, Dayquil and Robitussin. The occasional Mucinex DM. My best friend decided to try and get me out of the house after 3 days last Saturday and she wouldn't let me sleep. All I wanted to do was SLEEP! I was mad at her the whole night. Then, of course, since my grandmother's 85th birthday was this week, there was a BIG ASS party I had to try to make it through. I did...then fell out afterward.

Since I already had an appointment with my doctor to discuss the results of my knee MRI (which came out good...no surgery!), I decided to ask about the cold that seemed more than a cold. She diagnosed me with upper respiratory infection. Yep...the damn common muthafuckin' cold. And guess what? I've been prescribed Amoxicillin and some kind of cough medicine called Benzonatate, which look like some BB gun pellets. So more fatigue, sleeping, nauseousness...then *stop reading now* D.I.A.R.R.H.E.A. Nasty, I know. I skipped out on some classes too. Hopefully, I get better soon...or I'll be heading to the one place I hate - E.R.

Throughout all of this, that didn't stop me from updating the blog when I could. Oh, and there's a new banner. Yay.

4 comments:

sc8709 said...

AWWWWW get well soon!!!

Mr. FreeXone said...

Get well bestie!

deonte' k said...

Aww I hope ur better now homie... well since u hitting the malls and things, I assume u r lmao... ;)

AJ said...

I'm actually feeling a lot better now. FINALLY!! Lol.