Thursday, August 5, 2010

Watch me burn...


Artist: Eminem featuring Rihanna
Song: Love The Way You Lie
Album: Recovery

The second single and number one hit for Eminem and Rihanna from the platinum number one selling album, Recovery. I love this song. I think the video is nice. Nothing EPIC, just nice. It's nothing to go all gaga over. I also can't see all the hype about Megan Fox. She can't act and she isn't that pretty to me. However, I cannot get past the fact that Rihanna is collaborating with a guy known for domestic violence against his former wife, and seems fine with being featured in a video that displays domestic violence, especially when she's supposed to be the victim given all that she's gone through.But hey, at least she's getting that check.

1 comment:

UrSoVain said...

I don't like the song. Hate the lyrics. Its sad to me that she'll collaborate with a man who was also prone to domestic violence and sing a song about it as well. Its the classic example of a man who treats you like shyt and then comes crawling back saying things will be different when anyone on the outside knows it won't. He doesn't want you to leave... not because he loves you, he just doesnt like being alone. But honestly, women who have been abused tend to stay in that cycle for a while until they wake up one day. Or if one day... they don't. I'm not even going to watch the video.