Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ATL Diaries: Silent Alarms...

I haven't done this in a while.
On the love front, shit still the same. It's hard to let go but I'm trying. I never thought I'd go through that again but I did and was left with disappointment and heartbreak. Maybe I should just give up on it all.

The job is going good. Meeting lots of people from all over. I'm also learning to work the front desk. Speaking of front desk, remember the sexy gay co-worker I wrote about? The Bible-toting one with the attitude? Yeah, he's been a lot friendly and talkative lately. What's weird is he gave me a new Bible as a gift. Yeah, okay.

The other day I found the silent alarm by accident. It was a very, VERY slow day. I was bored and was playing with something that I didn't know was the silent alarm. I didn't even know that we had a silent alarm. I found out when the police showed up. Boy, was I embarrassed.

I haven't been going out, which sucks monkey balls. Seriously, I gotta make some friends out here. I'm gonna be alone for Labor Day weekend. Who wants to take me out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new bible? LOL! Really?