Monday, August 16, 2010

There aren't just dumb customers...

There are dumb hotel guests too.

Just because we're right next door to Turner Studios, it doesn't mean I see celebrities.
Parking is free. It's a fricking hotel!!
"Can I speak to the manager?" "Sure, one moment." *transfers*...."I got disconnected. I need the manager." No bitch, you got his voicemail. Leave a message.
WE SAID WE CAN'T EMAIL YOU SHIT WHEN YOU CHECK OUT!!!!! CLEAN YOUR FUCKING EARS!!!
"Is there designated parking?" "No. It's a hotel parking lot for the guest. You can park wherever." "But I just asked if there's designated parking and you said no." *wonders if this bitch heard what I said or knows what designated means*
You don't call the front desk to complain then tip the person you complained about.
Don't sit in the parking lot, call the hotel's front desk to ask questions about the hotel if you're potentially staying there.
"No. Atlantic Station is just within walking distance, we'll walk." Okay. It's hotter than Satan's coochie and A.S. is a 20 minute walk...go 'head on.
Please have the address and building name BEFORE you get on the shuttle.
No, I don't speak Spanish. When I say "Me no speeka dee espanisha", that should be your clue to shut the fuck up.
I don't speak or read Chinese either, so don't put me on the phone with your sister. Chang wong yu fuk me...

And all you black folks, STOP ASKING ME FOR DISCOUNTS!!! You can stay in another hotel other than mine within the company and you'll get NO free rides!

1 comment:

sc8709 said...

LAWWWWWDDDDDDD...I thought I had it bad lol