Monday, August 16, 2010

I can only be nice for a while...

From my own personal experiences, meaning how I am, I don't like to bother people who walks around with a bad attitude. Why? Because they seem like they'll blow up on you. I was...no wait, still AM one of those people. There's my roommate. A week ago he thought I was ignoring and disrespecting him, which I wasn't. I CAN show what ignore and disrespect is. However, I have no reason to do either one but he's upset about it and has been walking around with an attitude. I tried to speak to show him that there is no problem between us but he only responds with short word answers and that nasty attitude. In the last 3 days, I haven't said a word. I tried to be nice but it got me nowhere. I decided not to bother him any longer until he visits Dr. Get-over-it. I'm not about to have him blow up at me because then we'd have a very serious problem. But I hope he lets whatever his problem is go before it drives me insane.

No comments: