Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rock-a-bye-baby...

Y'all should know that I love R&B singer Monica. I mean, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her, like, she's the only artist that I would STAN for if I had a choice. Monica is the realest chick in the game with an amazing angelic voice. She is and will always be number one.

The other night Monica took to Twitter, providing two short videos of her using her beautiful voice, singing to her youngest son, Romelo, to sleep. Instead of falling asleep though, Romelo decided he would try to mimic his superstar mommy, lol. Check out the cute videos below:


So CUTE!!!
Be sure to check out Monica's reality show Monica: Still Standing on EBT...oops, I mean BET. Aside from the gospel shows, this is one of the most positive shows on the network. It follows Monica balancing family and music, the making of her new album and finding common grounds with her label over the first single choice. Recently, as announced via Twitter, Monica and J Records decided to do a duel release, choosing the songs "Love All Over Me" and "One In A Lifetime" as the first singles. The latter, which leaked in the first half of 2009, leaked again, this time as reworked and re-recorded. Listen to "One In A Lifetime" below:



I'm anxiously waiting for "Everything To Me" to leak. That song is a HIT!

No comments: