Monday, January 4, 2010

Phoning and bonin'...

I'm not very big on the idea of phone sex. I always felt that there isn't anything that I would get out of doing it. Well, leave it to me to be the one to initiate that very interesting and messy event that I got to experience for the first time ever.

So, Saturday night, I stayed in of course because I had nothing to do and I'm not very big on clubs anymore. Yeah, I'm only 25 and that's silly, right? Not really because the club scene here in Houston sucks...or at least the ones I've been to. Anyway, late in the night I decided to chat with a friend of mine on IM. I'll just call him C.S. for now. He lives in Baton Rouge, La. and we've been talking for about a year and a half. Not THAT kind of "talking" though; just as friends. The way we "met" may be strange: we're part of a Yahoo! group that has some great gay stories...no, online NOVELS that, honestly, need to be published. *I'll tell you about that group later*
Anyway, we started chatting through IM and had gotten to know each other pretty well. That night, I happened to be very horny and so was C.S. We've joked about one another being in need of a good #tunasub but this time things took a turn that both C.S. and I never thought would happen. Here's preview of how the chat went down:


C.S.: You're a hot ass!
Me: And horny too. Hell it's been too long lol
C.S.: Who you telling? Man, its hot in here!
Me: That's cuz you're horny lol
C.S.: You are not helping!
Me: And neither are you, lol
C.S.: Lol you got me on brick right now
Me: Good
C.S.: I'm fighting a losing battle I got something keeping my hand busy though
Me: lol I'm doing something to keep my hand busy too
C.S.: I said I got something I didn't say WHAT lol but I'm fighting a losing battle...BIG TIME
Me: lol well I said I'm doing something
C.S.: NOT HELPING!!!
Me: I know lol whats helping you?
C.S.: My remote
Me: Lol what if I told you my hand was busy with my dick?
C.S.: Oh god!
Me: Lol come on what would you say?
C.S.: I lost
Me: Lol good
C.S.: So you in bed? at desk?
Me: Bed. you?
C.S.: I'm in my bed. Wow, are we really doing this?
Me: Yeah we are. Wait i just realized we're cyber-sexing lol
C.S.: Lol is that what its called?

Me: Yeah
C.S.: So you still want my number?
Me: Hell yeah! Lets do this!


So, since you're reading this then of course you know he gave me his phone number and I called him, and it was on! Being the Scorpio that I am and as imaginative as my mind can be, I did not know that I could talk as sexually on the phone. I was surprising myself the whole time. And this definitely wasn't a "just a couple of minutes" thing. We both lasted damn near an hour. It turns out he was a lot more experienced at the phone sex thing. I'm not going to go into the sweaty details; I'll leave it all up to your imagination. *Mischievous grin* Let's just say when we finished, I made myself a complete "mess", if you catch my drift, lol. We thought it would have made our long-distance friendship a little awkward but C.S. and I ended up easing right into a good conversation for another hour and a half before I finally hit the shower. My arms were sooo sore and worn out, lol. The experience wasn't so bad.

We ended up talking for a while yesterday. Will me and C.S. be phone sexing again? Who knows? I mean, he does have a boyfriend that he's been with for 7 months. Is it cheating? #KanyeShrug Maybe I should feel bad about persuading C.S. to phone bone with me but I honestly don't. We do not regret that night at all.

Okay, so maybe I should start dating...

3 comments:

sc8709 said...

Whore! Lol just kidding!!!

Mr. FreeXone said...

Whore! lol

AJ said...

See, now y'all supposed to be my besties lol. Don't do me!