Monday, January 18, 2010

Whitney, Whitney, Whitney...

Y'all, I'm kinda sad that Whitney Houston is off that stuff. I mean, congrats to her on the success and all, for selling 2 million worldwide and going platinum (912K) in the U.S. with no hit from her new album, I Look To You. I wish her the best and well but you have to admit, the Crack Whitney is more fun. From Being Bobby Brown to her crazy trip to Israel to that Diane Sawyer interview. Good times.

Well, I guess now we can just make fun of her talk-singing because Bobby ain't gonna be joining her onstage no time in the future. BUT...her being awarded at the BET Honors this weekend brought out TWO photos for me to make fun of. You know, "Caption this".

1st pic: Following Crackney's revealing Oprah interview, Diddy's annoying, self-loving arrogant ass, who was also honored along with King Latifah, had some smart remarks about her throwing Bobby, of all people, under the bus. So, what if Crackney found out?

whitney: diddy, you know i got a score to settle with you backstage.
diddy: (nervously laughs) uh...
latifah: (cackles) so, how 'bout that crazy ol' pat robertson, huh? 

2nd pic: Crackney at the airport following the BET Honors.

When asked if she'd like Beyonce to sing "I Will Always Love You"...