Monday, January 11, 2010

Funerals & Football

I hate BLACK FUNERALS.

Yeah, that might make me seem racist towards my own people but it's the truth. Unless it's a Catholic funeral, I can't stand black funerals.

Black folks get LOUD. They get G.H.E.T.T.O. The congregation puts on a DANCE contest. You know, during the HOLY GHOST time!

The women try to compete to see who can put on an Oscar-worthy breakdown or who can CRY the LOUDEST.

The choir's lead singer doesn't SING. He SCREAMS!!! And you're stuck SITTING RIGHT NEXT to those damn speakers! The preacher puts on a L-O-N-G-E-R sermon than necessary. So long that your ass starts hurting just sitting there to a point where you just get up and walk out. Not to mention, it was HOTTER THAN HELL in the church as ALWAYS!

And of course, since my uncle (R.I.P) LOVED the Pittsburg Steelers, Mr. Preacher Man had to talk about football. So naturally, I thought about the wildcard games that were on later that night.

Yuuup, them damn COWBOYS handed the Philadelphia Eagles their asses on a silver platter. Them Eagles fans talked a WHOLE LOTTA SHIT before the game but they were dead quiet by halftime. And they said Tony Romo was underrated...but they were praying for Jessica Simpson to show up, lol. McNabb who?

The Jets and Ravens won as I expected them to. I didn't care too much for Green Bay and Arizona but I kinda hoped the Packers would have advanced since Houston's own Johnny Jolly, a high school classmate *North Forest's Forest Brook High School*, is a part of the team.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

YOU know black folks are EXXXXXXXTRA!