Friday, April 30, 2010

New Video: Xtina's not herself...

She's  A SLUTTY SEXXXY BITCH!!

Artist: Christina Aguilera
Song: Not Myself Tonight
Album: Bionic

YASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! *Puts on my yaki ponytail and does my slutty dance* LOL!! I already love this song. Now I love it even more. X-tina really turned it on in this video, looking like one sexxxy, slutty MILF. Sadly, she's getting flack for "copying" Lady Gaga, when X-tina had already done the same things Gaga is doing now. Don't get me wrong; I'm a Gaga fan but if it wasn't for X-tina, she wouldn't be here. I mean, did we forget the Stripped era? Anyway, this will definitely be the VOTW next week.

1 comment:

deonte' k said...

I agree.... She was here way before GaGa (who I do love as well) but Christina been doing this type of thing way before she came along.... I love this video too!!!! LMAO @ you in that ponytail tho lol....