Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sue, you better WERK that Vogue!!!

In case you been living under a damn BOULDER, the hottest new show ever this season comes from the network I despise and boycotted. Fox. That was...until GLEE came along. Yes, the show is THAT DAMN GOOD!! Stop being slow and TUNE THE FUCK IN!!! Like, what's the point of hating a show you've NEVER watched?

Anyway, the crazy ass hilarious coach of the Cheerios (the high school cheer squad) Sue Sylvester decided to take on Madonna. No, not literally. I mean, she remade her version of Madonna's classic "Vogue" music video. It also featured the characters Mercedes and Kurt, who was WERKIN' those poses!! Words cannot express how crazy funny this video is. CHECK IT OUT!!!



*I can't breathe!!*

3 comments:

Hanzo Murakami said...

I'm over here kicking and screaming! I live for her! She cut in Role Models! lol

Acoustic Soul said...

this was excellent. I'm not a Glee fan (as a matter of fact, I've never watched a full episode), but I loved their take on this Madonna classic.

deonte' k said...

they work this lol.