Thursday, April 1, 2010

Brake Happy...

If you live in Houston, you know, understand and feel exactly what I'm about to say.

THESE BITCHES IN THIS TOWN CAN'T DRIVE FOR SHIT!!!!!

Sure, there is a lot of road and highway construction going on in this city. In fact, I can't remember the last time that this city was completely construction free in the last 25 years (hol' on, lemme count the months and days) 5 months and 1 day that I've been alive and breathing.

But the damn construction isn't every-frickin'-where!

Morning and afternoon rush hour. That's normal. I get it. Traffic at odd hours and times of the day. Not really. But I get it. Usually, there's almost always an accident...right? WRONG!!

Half the time, there's NOTHING!! Just these no-driving ass idiots being fuckin' BRAKE HAPPY! And some of y'all already know I have a serious case of road rage. I just can't take this shit! It's not good for my blood pressure.

I need to move. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

sc8709 said...

OMG!!!! Ur soooo right...610 is THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!! And don't even get me started on 45 and 59...FML

Hanzo Murakami said...

I literally said "HA!" when I read that red line. I was just talking about this with a friend yesterday. I don't think nobody took the driving portion of the test at the DMV and don't get me started on all the Mexicans and old people!

AJ said...

@SC...don't forget about I-10! Ugh!

@Hanzo...I don't think anybody even barely PASSED the written part. And yes, those damn messcans and elderly...lemme log off 'fo I...*logs off*