Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The BK drive-thru boy...

Basically, I've been going to BK for breakfast and then I see this really cute guy. Lance is his name. Since then, I've been going back, just to see him. For a while, we never really speak. Just glance and smile.
One day I left my debit card as I paid for my breakfast so I had to go back to get it. Mind you, I told y’all I go there just to see his lil cute ass sometimes. 
When I went back, we actually started having conversations. So I started going there for lunch on some days. He remembers my green debit card and asks if I paid with it. Once, he joked through the speaker, "You better not pay with that card either." He knows my voice. 
But I’ve noticed lately, every time I pull up to the window, he has this look in his eyes…and the way he smiles. You know, when you make eye contact with someone you like and you have this look that shows interest?
And then I get that same look and that same kind of smile when I see him.
There’s an obvious attraction that’s going on between us. And I’m kind of scared about that. 
I’ve been wanting to give him some type of contact, be it Twitter or maybe my phone number but I’m nervous and scared of actually doing that. I’ve never been the first one to actually make the move. 
Another thing, I still very much like the other guy from my previous post (the date post - more on that later). 
I don’t know if I can go through with it…

1 comment:

sc8709 said...

Stalker! Quit bein scared and give him your #