Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dancing the stress away...


I had so much fun with my best friend last night. We were planning to go to Luckie Lounge until my…well, I don’t really know what to call him yet but the guy I had my first ever date with a few weeks ago told me that we should go to First Friday ATL (obviously one of the best parties in ATL), since he was going to be there. **I think he just wanted to see me but to be honest, I wanted to see him too**

We got there kinda early but we kept dancing from the start to the end. “Him” was late but he was looking so good! My best friend approves. They instantly clicked just like I hoped and his friends were all cool. He bought me drinks.

Laz Alonzo *faints*, Biz Markie and Mannie Fresh were all there.

I'm glad I got out to have fun. I needed to let go of all the stress I've been through lately. I've written some things but I haven't decided if I'm going to post them yet.

*****My bestie texted me talking about how much I was blushing. I was not! Not that much.

No comments: