Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My best friend asked me about interracial relationships...


…because she has a crush on this white guy she works with. 
My response: “Think about my dad and my stepmom. Then think about my little brother and sister. Not to mention that I, myself, am mixed and so is most of my family. What do YOU think I think about interracial dating?”
In the year 2010, why is there still a concern about interracial dating? Funny thing though…isn’t it always the black women who are up in arms when they see a black man with a woman of any other race? People need to step outside of skin color. Love knows no boundaries. 
Or at least getting some good sex doesn’t…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true @Mr.FreeXone loves knows no colour..like when you fall in love,you fall in love with the person not their skin.I`ve dated outside my race many times and i love it.