Friday, September 24, 2010

ATL Diaries: Doors opening?

So my life is getting a little more exciting since the last ATL Diaries post. Just a little.

I've made a new best friend in one of my coworkers. She's insane...but in a good, hilarious way. Her best friend also must moved to town a couple of weeks ago, who's also become my new best friend. They're the greatest. I've been getting out a bit more, going to parties and eating out at places like Copeland's and Hard Rock. We almost went skating at Cascade until we saw the long line of ghetto ass teenagers. So we decided to go to Sparkles. Yes, there's a skating rink called Sparkles. No, it's not an adults-only skating rink. Get your minds out the gutter.

I've also been hanging out with my cousin's friends. Or should I say now, my gay family. They are a time. Oh and yes, my cuzzo and I are back on good terms. He got over his lil attitude, lol.

An update on my coworker crush, or the "Bible toter" as one of my followers say, I'm still in awe at how he's been opening up more with me. All week we've been laughing and joking and talking about random things. Totally changes my perception of him. He's cool.

Also, one of my coworkers has a local magazine called Urban Grind and offered me the opportunity to write reviews for new and independent music. Doors opening, perhaps?

No comments: