Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to the 90s

This past week, two of the multi-platinum selling divas from the good ol 90's dropped new videos for there hot *underperforming* singles. Janet - Miss Jackson, if you're NASTY - premiered her video for "Make Me" this past Friday on the ABC primetime program 20/20 (a la Rihanna). The video is hot and the choreography is on point, although it gives me *Scream* teas. I JANET! *Janet's "Number Ones" is in stores now!*


Sultry, sexy diva Miss Toni Braxton previewed her video on the Wendy Williams Show for the remix of the first single, "Yesterday" featuring the sexy Trey Songz, for her new album entitled Pulse, due in February 2010. While I prefer the original track, I have come to love this version. Like Janet, Toni is the epitome of ageless beauty. She could go from long hair to short hair and black to blond and ALWAYS pull it off. I hate that she keeps resorting to less clothes to sell more (NOT that there's a problem with it). I don't understand Trey's purpose other than just looking cute. Check it out below:

1 comment:

sc8709 said...

YESSSSSS...I love Janet!!!