Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How Rude!

Getting back to me being an asshole.

Folks tend to get "real" and "rude" confused. I know can be an asshole sometimes. At least that’s what other people think. I’ll be the first to admit I have a temper problem but I’m not really an asshole. I just call it like I see it. I mean, why sugarcoat? I live by a policy and that is to keep it 100%. People always say that I’m rude because I have a slick mouth. I say that I’m just being honest, keeping it real. I’ll say what’s on my mind when I feel like it, no holds barred. I’m not going to hide it. If I feel like something needs to be said, I’ll say it. Half the time, it will be the same thing you're thinking but afraid to say. If a woman has six-month-old untamed and multi-colored yaki weave in her nappy ass head, I’m going to tell let her ass know. If there's a booger hanging out your nose, I’m going to let you know. Hell, I’m quick to tell somebody if their baby is ugly as hell. How is this being rude?

No, see, what’s rude is me walking around in my cousin's house all butt ass naked and sitting on the couch as if I paid for them. What’s rude is somebody calling people out of their names - i.e. bitch, ho, slut. What’s rude is the ugliest human being to ever walk the face of the earth trying to flirt with me. Now, if that last one ain’t the rudest of all rudeness…

Now, one thing I hate the most is when people ask you a question and then they tell you to give an honest answer. Some folks will tell you what you want to hear. Unh-unh, not me. I will be honest, brutally honest. It would be like God asking me questions about certain things I did in my life and I just can’t lie to him. It would be like Jim Carey in that movie “Liar Liar”. I speak the truth. Yet, when they get that honesty they asked for, they’re either mad or upset because it’s not what they want to hear. "I'm mad at you, you hurt my feelings, boo-fuckin-hoo!" Like, seriously? Weren’t you the one who asked me to be honest? If you know you’re sensitive and insecure, and you can’t handle truth well then don’t ask for it.

I’m going to always keep it real. Regardless of any situation, I will always speak my mind. Don’t get it confused with being rude. Calling me rude when I’m not is rude. C'est la vie, BIYATCH!!!

No comments: