Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is this b.i.t.c.h. SERIOUS?!

My lil cuz introduced this video to me. Some little ignorant twit named CNichole7 decided to speak about how she is VEXED by her own people of the SAME FRICKIN' RACE!!!

::Part 1::


::Part 2::

Hypocrisy.
Ignorance.
Racism.
Stupidity.
Contradiction.
Inarticulate.
There's SOOOO much more this girl exudes in these videos. If this FOOL had any ounce of education and paid attention in her damn classes, she would know that no matter what she's mixed with, if she is of African-American descent then she IS African-American. This girl is no more above the group she's talking about. She's inarticulate, speaking the exact same way that the COONS, as she refers to them, do that are from the "hood". I'm bet this girl comes from the same place. The whole time she talked and degraded not only the entire African-American race but also herself. Just a female version of Uncle Ruckus. Notice how she dislikes "nigga" but uses the word like it's part of her vocabulary? If she'd given me a meaningful or tragic racial story about something that she witnessed and affected her then I'd take her seriously...but I just can't. And she's obviously does NO research either. Did ANYBODY tell her that Moorehouse is an ALL MALE SCHOOL? Smfh.

And why is it that Howard U. always the first thing people call out when they know NOTHING about HBCU's? *See Part 2 above* I've never been to an HBCU but I can name Dillard, Xavier, Prairie View, Texas Southern, Grambling, Alcorn State, Southern...I could go on and on. 

Besides, if this IDIOT dislikes BET and "niggas" then what the H-E-double hockey sticks was she doing at a BET event anyway? These kinds of people KILL me.

No comments: