Thursday, November 19, 2009

Them hustlas keep on talkin'...

This shit kills me. It’s like every time I turn around, my name comes out of somebody’s mouth with negativity. Why do black folks, especially family, like to start some shit? I recently discovered somebody I’m TRYING to trust (and I think trust is over-rated) had been trying to dig up some dirt on me. This is supposed to be my best-est friend in the whole world, ever. Going in my friends list, conversations, tweets, emails. I discovered that by accident when I was using her laptop. She's even been trying to dig into my past for stuff that I haven't even told her about, let alone anybody else. Get this: she happens to be a cousin of my cousins. (Hope that makes sense, lol) Our messy ass cousins that always talk gossip shit behind your back but smile and be friendly in your face like all is good with the world. Little do they know.

Anyway, I noticed that she’s been acting all slick and sneaky lately. She forgets I’m a Scorpio; slick and sneaky is my nature. Oh, but wait until this blows up in her face.

But seriously, why must our people be on some hater shit? Like, they’re always worrying about you and what you’re doing then go talk some shit about you. I get tired of people dragging my name through dirt then ACT like they’re my friends. Then they ACT like they didn’t do anything but I ALWAYS find out. But whatever.

I figured that if somebody’s always worrying about what you got going on then they’re not happy about something in their own lives. We’re always going to have haters. If you don’t have any then you haven’t accomplished anything. Let your haters be your motivators because, after all, they’re just confused admirers. I got nothing but love for them.

No comments: