Saturday, March 13, 2010

So...I got tumblr...

No, I'm not leaving this blog. This is my baby.

The only reason I created a tumblr account is because members of my family found out that I have a blog. Well, I let it slip. You see, there's some things that I post on this blog that I don't want them to know about or see, mainly things regarding them. My twitter account is locked/protected so I can vent when needed instead of public or venting on Facebook without the drama that ensues. They are messy. There's always so much drama that TNT can't even keep up.

They've been asking to read my post about negativity among black people since I had bragged about how good I felt about that being my best writing/post to date. In case you didn't know, my family are very much involved in anything dealing with politics and the black race (even though we're mixed), and loves to bring race into any conversation - relevant or not. I know, I could have easily just gave them the link to that particular post, right? Wrong. These people are smart. They can go through and read every single post dating back to day 1.

So, I decided to create tumblr just for them. I will continue to post here as normal but some things I post here, I will not post on tumblr. You can follow that blog if you'd like but mostly you'll see the same things there that you'll see here.

Tumblr --->> Lyfe Unscript'd