Sunday, March 14, 2010

Illuminati Mindfuck...

Surely, you guys have heard all the rumors and conspiracy theories about certain celebrities and secret societies.

Jay-Z, Illuminati. Beyoncé, Illuminati. Denzel Washington, Freemasonry. Kobe Bryant, Freemasonry.

I could go on. The point is these so called "truths" are rapidly spreading via the world wide web and feeding into the minds of the most gullible idiots who will believe any ridiculous story on the face of this earth. The stories have become more prevalent surrounding Jay-Z and anyone who associates with him, from Kanye West to Rihanna to even John Mayer. And yes, even Beyoncé.

Cue the "Telephone" video from Lady Gaga which happens to feature Lady Bouncy. I'm not surprised these overly dramatic fanatics had all the time in the world to dissect every inch, corner and frame of the video for any symbols of devil worshipping, satanism, demonics - you name it, they look for it.  Well, there's a scene that Bouncy performs in a bedroom wearing a blue military style jacket:
See that little face? Crazy, right? If I didn't have half the mind, I would have fallen for it too. BUT...I noticed something else. Look directly above that little face. Can you see it? What about to the left above that same little face? I'll point it out:
Yep, MORE LITTLE FACES!!!
GASP!!!! THE WOMAN'S THE DEVIL!!!

*Insert sarcasm here*

Clearly that jacket was designed with the little faces. I guess, like Jigga, Bouncy knows how to get them to talk....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm mad at you. you got me looking for little faces.

LOL