Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everybody Loves Raymond...


Artist: Usher featuring Nicki Minaj
Song: Lil Freak
Album: Raymond v. Raymond

Prepped as the 47296th 2nd single for his upcoming 6th studio album, Raymond v. Raymond, fake ass MJ wanna-be R&B singer Usher drops the video for "Lil Freak", which features popular up-and-coming female rap star Lil Kim Nicki Minaj on the song. Former Crunk-N-B flop singer C-error also makes a guess appearance...not dancing. While I absolutely LOVE this song and continue to have it on repeat, especially because of Nicki's verse, I was TOTALLY expecting sooooooo much more from this video. I mean, it's like I've already seen it before. Ursh seems to love the club scene as of lately: U Don't Have To Call, Yeah!, Bad Girl/My Boo, Love In This Club, Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home) and now this. Hope the next one is much better. Raymond v. Raymond in stores 3/30/10.

PRESSPLAY

3 comments:

sc8709 said...

UHHHMMMMM not too much on CIARA!

sc8709 said...

Oh and I'm NOT feelin Nicki's Cruella Deville look...#hotassmess

AJ said...

I'll leave CiCi alone when she gets another hit.