Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm on the pursuit of happyness...


Artist: KiD CuDi
Song: Pursuit of Happiness
Album: Man on the Moon: The End of Day

I've always been a fan of Scott Mescudi since first hearing him featured on Kanye West's "Welcome to Heartbreak", a track from the album 808's & Heartbreak. When I heard his first single, "Day 'n' Nite", I knew I was BUYING (not illegally downloading) this album. In my opinion, CuDi brings something fresh to Hip-Hop. I'm not into all the Waka Flocka's and Tyga's and Soulja Boy's so Scott was it for me. Peep the alternative video for the track "Pursuit of Happiness". Me likes.

PRESSPLAY

1 comment:

Hanzo Murakami said...

Now this is a music video done with true artistry and not just a huge budget to throw whoever and whatever into it!

And umm dont Tyga he's actually very talented!