Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Vacation Was All I Needed...

For the past week and a half, I took a vacation from work and ATL, and decided to go home to Houston and visit family and friends.

It was so great seeing them. Even met up with some friends for the first time. Even connected two of my bestest friends.

I also learned that I'm short for a dude. Like, all of my male friends are taller than I am. Randy, CK, Steven, Peppah. I guess you could say I look up to all of them.

There was one downside though. My lil bro was letting me use his car for during my trip. But towards the end of my vacation I met up with friends at the Jungle (the club is actually called 2020 but it's pretty much like a zoo in there). As I left, I noticed my brother's car was missing. Stolen. I was pissed. My first thought was my brother. It was his car...his FIRST car, which he only had for a couple of months, and one that he bought with his hard earned money and paying a note on. There wasn't even anything drawing attention to be stolen. The fact that some of my clothes, a brand new pair of shoes and my iTouch was in the car didn't cross my mind until the next day. All that mattered was the car.

That night, he texted me: "Go home and rest big bro. Life goes on. I'm just gonna grind a lil harder."

Yeah, I probably was more pissed than he was.

To the assholes that took the car, what goes around...comes around.

1 comment:

sc8709 said...

Yup...thats what happens when you go to the Zoo lol. It was great seeing you tho!!