Friday, July 29, 2011

Okay, let's catch up...

So here's what I been up to:

Working. Tumblr-ing. Tweeting. Facebooking...sorta.

Movies I've caught up on: The Tourist (A+); Harry Potter Part 7.2 (A); X-Men First Class (A); Paranormal Activity 2 (C...but the storyline I give major props for connecting everything); Captain America (B); Jumping The Broom (A...Loretta Divine is a time!); I Am Number Four (D); Due Date (B).

Been shopping...as usual. Mostly shoes. Toms. Vans........................Sperry's. I'm an addict. That's step one.

Been drinking. I'm not an addict. It's in my blood. Runs in the family.

My bestie's friend is moving here. Good times in our future.

I missed posting this but July 6th marked a whole year since my move to Atlanta. I'm an official ATLien now. Woohoo! Love it here.

July 26th marked my whole year of working for...the company that I work for. I'm so proud of myself. And so happy to have a job...although, I do hate it sometimes. Blame the people. My coworkers are great though. They give me soap opera drama. No, seriously...they do. If you only knew...

Let's see...what else?

Oh yeah, I finally got fucked. In a threesome. That's all the deets you need to know.

Bye.

No comments: