Saturday, June 18, 2011

ATL Diaries: (re)Virginity...gone.

Yeah I been kind of busy. So much that I didn't get to tell y'all all about me finally getting some dick.

Yes...after a long (double digit) time period...(no need for you to know exactly how long)...I finally got some DACK!!! (no, I didn't misspell it. I meant DACK...that's DICK with over-excitement)

We did everything short of penetration. I'm kind of glad though because he was huge and thick, and I don't think I was ready to take something that big yet.

I deepthroated. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be considering I have a gag reflex but I can work on that. I was surprised when he let me do something I've never in my life thought I'd ever do: eat him out. I did pretty well if I say so myself. Hell, he LOVED it. And he let me tease his hole with my dick head. That felt so good I wanted to just start fucking him but I didn't. While I did that, at the same time, I saw his dick just laying there, so I started sucking it. I think maybe I can be good at this topping thing. New mission: become a VERS.

And when I say he worked his tongue on me...talk about OVERDRIVE!!!

I'm getting horny enough to start playing with myself just talking about it. I'm gonna leave y'all with that.

No comments: