Saturday, June 18, 2011

ATL Diaries: Last night fun...


Me and my bff Kena went out to celebrate one of her friend’s bday. We ate…drank…drank more…and drank more. And danced. 
I heard Trina’s new song Long Heels Red Bottoms for the first time and loved it. Probably cuz I was a little drunk. Just a lil.
What surprised me is as much as I LOATHE the flop trash known as Run The World, I actually went off. Shoulders, some choreography…the song is cool in a club atmosphere. Still trash.
Our other bff was en route to ATL for her bday and we were planning to hang out and party today but that’s all been scrapped. She decided to start acting stupid and childish, and showed her true colors. She basically told me to kiss her ass and we don’t  So me and Kena are going to do our own thing tonight. Ain’t got no time for the bullshit.
So tonight, me and Kena and her friend are going to the Uptown Comedy club and Echelon. We living life…drama free.

No comments: