Monday, April 11, 2011

So...first "date"?

I only think it was a date. Me and this guy was supposed to meet several times over the past few months but never got around to it. Last weekend, I unintentionally stayed at my bff’s place all weekend.
So last night we FINALLY went out. He was planning to take me to the gun range originally but that got scraped. Soooooooo, we opted for dinner at Moe’s in Atlantic Station. 
While we ate, we talked…and talked…and talked…
…and talked.
Basically, about everything. From where we’re from, our goals, what we love to do, school, politics, relationships (none of which I ever had), first times, coming out and how our family and friends accepted it (or in some cases not…his case, not mine)….basically, everything.
Then we walked around and talked some more. Making plans about where we should go together. He doesn’t like going to the movies for some reason lol. 
I had a really good time with him. He’s cute, has a good sense of humor…all that good stuff. 
This could possibly be my first date ever. Yes, you read that right. *In Nene voice* EVUH!
He paid for the dinner. So that makes it a date…right?

No comments: