Saturday, April 9, 2011

Scary Dreams

Lately, I've been having these dreams. Very vivid. It happens every night and sometimes when I daydream.

No,  I'm not talking about the sex dreams. That's BEEN over.

These dreams always start with me walking somewhere alone at night (or early morning when it's still dark), whether going home or leaving a party or whatever. And suddenly, I'm approached by a gang of dudes. They were like thugs...sometimes there's 4 of them, other times more.

What happens next disturbs me. "What's up, faggot?" one of them says. It was almost like I knew what would happen. They start to beat the shit out of me then leave me nearly lifeless in a pool of my own blood. Hours later, one of them would come back to make sure I was alive and get help. I end up in a coma for weeks, with the one that came back for me still by my side until I wake up with him being the first face I see.

Then that's it. The end of the dream.

It's been happening repeatedly. I can't help but wonder what could this mean. Usually, when I dream of something happening to me, it always happen to someone I know and close with. I hope this isn't the case.

I'm scared...

No comments: