Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wet Dreams...

So...for 4 nights in a row, I've been having very intense sexual dreams about someone...a friend...that I shouldn't have been dreaming about in that way. Of course, I can't control my dreams. I wish I could so it wouldn't have happened more than one night.

But the dreams have had me feeling some type of way. I don't know why I was dreaming about this person like that or what it could have meant. **I'm never giving a name so don't even ask**

It made me feel awkward, especially when one morning after one of the sexual fantasies, I woke up to a text from this person.

However, another friend explained something to me that gave me a perspective on why I was having the dreams:
"You're most open with him and he has qualities you like. So it's not him you want. You just want someone like him to love."
The dreams have stopped since.

1 comment:

deonte' k said...

Hey it happens lol. ;)