Monday, February 28, 2011

ATL Diaries: Massages and Mexican

Over the weekend, my bff and I decided to get massages because our backs have been killing us from our workout training. She already had the experience and it was my first time so I didn't really know what to expect. There was the robe, which I've never worn one a day in my life...and I had to strip to my undies. Kinda uncomfortable in the presence of women you don't know. Now a sexy man you don't know...

Getting back on point. The massage was GREAT!!! No more back pain. Less tense. An experience I will do again!

Then we went to try this Mexican restaurant called Chepe's. I was a bit skeptical at first because no other place can do real mexican food like Texas. But once I saw that menu, I knew I was about to get some real Mexican...in Georgia!! Maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Enchiladas Mexicanas!!! This bitch was so damn good. Look at it. Look at this shit!!! Dammit, it even just look good.
The Chepe's Margarita. This bitch. This HUGE ass summabitch! This is supposed to be a damn mug. Bitch, this is a muthafuckin' PITCHER! The photo can't even show y'all how big it is but just look at that straw. You see that big Coca-cola glass of water? Man, when I say I was feeling guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud....

1 comment:

jamari fox said...

Wow.
That drink would have had me seeing stars.

no sharing?
grr.