Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Night at Luckie Lounge...

So last night, me and my bff went to Luckie Lounge for drinks to celebrate her “21st” birthday. Before we even got there, we were cutting up. The waiter asked for our drink orders: she got the Hurricane and I asked for anything with liquor and he brought me something called the “Owwwwt”…says it’ll knock you out. 
Bitch was strong as hell but I was still awake. Then I got a Hurricane but bff couldn’t even finish her one drink lol. For dinner and dessert I had something called the Shrimp and Grits, and Volcano chocolate cake.
I could’t resist taking a pic of bff’s banana bread pudding…or I think that’s what it was called.

For the rest of the night, it was the club scene at Luckie. We danced and acted a fool after a few beers.
We’re supposed to do it again tonight…but I’m still kinda recovering. No hangovers but too many drinks. SMH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn that shit looks tasty.