Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have an attitude problem...

I’ve always admitted that from the get-go. I have a short temper and when I lose it, I fuckin’ lose it. Some people are quick to learn that and stay on my good side but there are still some that cannot understand how I operate. It's like they need a fuckin' manuel in English, Espanol and Francios. They keep going and repeatedly pushing all my buttons then wonder why I’ve gone crazy. Stupid, isn’t it? When I give my answer to your questions the first time around, I’m not changing it…that’s it. Keep asking, by the third time, you’ll be looking at me like I’m a completely different species. It’s THAT easy to piss me off. Everybody have known me long enough to know this. But, there’s always that one or two that seems to be slow to comprehend then their left wondering or hurt.

4 comments:

AJ said...

I only give a person that ONE chance. After that....

Mr. FreeXone said...

You & SC dont scare Peppah lol

AJ said...

Chile you're just like us, that's why lol

deonte' k said...

Im like y'all too lol lol.... and Pep ain't scared lol