Friday, June 18, 2010

Homosexuality & Religion



I saw this video earlier as someone tweeted it and the title alone caught my attention. I was half expecting some "religious zealot" to start speaking on how homosexuality was "wrong" and that God "hates" gay people, and blah blah blah. This video is amazing and speaks the same views I have. It's sad that these so-called CHRISTIANS only single out homosexuality from the Bible. The same Bible, as this guy said and I've been saying for years, that was used to justify slavery, racial discrimination and etc. The same Bible that contains only SIX admonishments to homosexuality but 362 admonishments to heterosexuality. What about tattoos, polygamy, adultery, divorcing and remarrying, promiscuity, premarital sex, rape, body piercing...see where I'm going with this? Don't even get me started on "Sodomy" when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with homosexuality. I wish these "Christians" would stop speaking and spreading what they're "taught" and actually pick up the Bible and really read it for themselves. The second testament is about "God is love" but these people who claim to walk with God are full of hate.

No comments: