Wednesday, November 3, 2010

26 years...

This past Saturday (Oct. 30th) was my 26th birthday. (This post is late as hell) It was the first birthday I ever spent away from my family, away from home and from my triplets (an aunt and a friend who share the same birthday). But it wasn't all bad. I still got all my calls, texts, tweets and Facebook messages from my friends and family. My best friend even shipped me a gift. That made it all better.

I treated myself to the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke museum. Then made myself a nice birthday dinner. Corn, candied yams, "colleged" greens, scalloped potatoes, mac-n-cheese and baked porkchops. Needless to say, I only know how to cook for like a family of 5. So yeah...a LOT of food. My new bff said I have a Masters in soul food because it was "putting some hair on her back and under her arms". Yeah. Oh, and yes, there were drinks. ALCOHOLIC drinks. Not FourLoko though. I wasn't trying to black out.


1 comment:

deonte' k said...

glad u enjoyed ur bday ;)